Fun Fact: First aid training can be used as a tool for helping teams work better together and can be used as a recovery tool for people who have experienced trauma!
Fun Fact: The farthest we have traveled so far to provide training is Belize City (5,616km from Ottawa)!
Fun Fact: Our founder, Lindsay Walton, originally studied Theatre and English wanting to become a high school teacher, but moved to Recreation and Social Work after learning about the power of play and its ability to bring people together.
Fun Fact: A single icebreaker game that helps people find commonalities has a big impact because the more we know about each other the less likely we are to hurt each other.
Fun Fact: There is a reason we use rubber chickens, pool noodles, ropes, mousetraps, and more for our play-based team building programs. Out-of-the-ordinary tools create out-of-the-ordinary results!
We exist to build strong teams and healthy communities
through the provision of engaging programs and training experiences.
Founded in 2008 by Lindsay Walton, our team has expanded to 25 professionals and is still growing! Our talented instructors and facilitators come from a range of backgrounds including recreation, social work, paramedicine, developmental services, adventure tourism, firefighting, computer programming, security, research and development, disaster management, and more!
The result is that each facilitator brings their own portfolio of extensive training and certifications that lend perspective and expertise, as well as their own personal energy and flavor to the classroom, providing a high-quality and enjoyable training experience.
- To see participants actively using their strengths and improving in their areas for growth
- To see participants connected and contributing to life-giving teams and communities
- To be a company known for authenticity, frankness, and relevance in addressing real-life situations
- To be a company known for its creative and engaging programming
- To provide diverse growth opportunities through a variety of programs and workshops
- To make program options available to people of all education and financial backgrounds
- To make program options accessible to populations both urban and rural
Proud To Serve
Bring your unused keys from your junk drawer or that are taking up space on your keychain to class and donate them to our KEYS TO SUCCESS program. The money raised is used to provide training to those who have difficulty accessing it such as leadership development for youth at risk, first aid training for women's shelters and more!
2954 St. Joseph Blvd.